Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in November 1980. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
December 1980
Happy Holidays!
Full Moon: Sunday 21

Our limited edition beans this month are Mistletoe and Spearmint. Will you get both of these festive holiday flavors before they're gone?

Following a cold and snowy November, the last month of the year is upon us. The Christmas holidays are approaching, and with Hogsmeade remaining closed, people are scrambling to find the perfect gifts for those important people in their lives in other places. Diagon Alley remains croweded at any time that the shops are open, and a Goblin Market has popped up in Wales for the season. It's a perfect opportunity to take care of that shopping before it's too late. It's a perfect time of year to begin to put the past behind us and look forward to the future. Some may be apprehensive, but everyone has the same question: what will the new year bring?

PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

ABSENCES
THE ADMIN TEAM
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 01:21 PM
immortal
Pureblood
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
These mended bones The storms approach Ever so slowly Out on the sea.
AWARDS

absences

RAE (08/01) - (09/25) : Armaita Nott, Andromeda Tonks, Alden Fawcett, Braelyn Vaisey, Emma McTavish, Margareta Catchlove, Fabian Prewett, Nella Cresswell, Natalie Howard, Evan Rosier, Uriah Bell

PROMISE (9/19) - (9/25) : Ellowyn Pritchard

NURI (09/10) - (09/27) : Albus Dumbledore, Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy

LEILA (09/20) - (09/27) : CharactersElvira Burke & Antoinette Wilkes

RAI (09/17) - (09/28) : Sirius Black, Theodosia Fawley, Rabastan Lestrange

DARCY (09/26) - (09/29) : Ariel Flint, Dominique Gerard, Hollis Honeyduke, Lily Potter, Meredith McTavish, Olivia Zeller

EMLY (8/24) - (10/01) : Alice Fawley, Bastiaan Van Dijk, Damaris Alderton, Dylan Wood, Emmeline Vance, Halim Shafiq, Lyra Bradley, Severus Snape, Xavier Pucey

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (Start Date mm/dd) - (End Date mm/dd) : [i]Characters[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]:

Please post MM/DD not DD/MM for continuity reasons! Also post the code if you can, thank you!
PMEmail
^
RAE
 Posted: Aug 1 2017, 07:21 PM
twenty-five
Muggleborn
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I HAVE LOVED THE STARS TOO FONDLY TO BE FEARFUL OF THE NIGHT
AWARDS

CODE
[b]RAE[/b] (08/01) - (09/25) : [i]Armaita Nott, Andromeda Tonks, Alden Fawcett, Braelyn Vaisey, Emma McTavish, Margareta Catchlove, Fabian Prewett, Nella Cresswell, Natalie Howard, Evan Rosier, Uriah Bell[/i]<p>

Other Info: This is not a "I am gone and won't be posting" absence. I will still be around for admin things, and I'll be posting when I'm not running around like a crazy lady. The last part of the summer is shaping up to be busy. I'm traveling for work this week, going away for this coming weekend. Then pretty much every Friday/Saturday is booked through the first week of September, and that doesn't even figure in the working my full-time job and my part time gig on the side. Discord messages go straight to my phone, so that's probably the fastest way to get in touch with me, since I check it all the time. <3

EDIT: Extending this. Life is hard right now. We lost our sweet dog very suddenly and neither of us are doing well. For those of you that have talked to me about her, you know how important and special she was to me/us, so it's going to be a huge adjustment trying to function without her around. I'm hoping this is longer than I need to get back into a routine, but I'm not counting on anything going as planned right now.

It also looks like my bachelorette is going to be the weekend of 9/23-9/24 so we'll see how that goes.
PM
^
Emmeline Vance
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 06:26 PM
nineteen
Halfblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
we are more than our scars, we are more than the sum of our parts
AWARDS

CODE
[b]EMLY[/b] (8/24) - (10/1) : [i]Alice Fawley, Bastiaan Van Dijk, Damaris Alderton,
Dylan Wood, Emmeline Vance, Halim Shafiq, Lyra Bradley, Severus Snape, Xavier Pucey[/i]<p>

OTHER INFO: Harvey's being a jerk and making work busy. I'll hopefully still be around a little, and hopefully this is dated longer than needed -- but just in case, putting this up there.

EDIT 8/31: So um. Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and extend this just in case.

EDIT 9/19: So between Harvey recovery (yeah, that's SO still ongoing), Irma response, and now Maria about to wallop PR and USVI, if not merge or Fujiwara with Lee, I'm... yeah. I'm extending this.
PM
^
MALCOLM CORNFOOT
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 04:22 PM
FIFTY-SEVEN
Pureblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
the day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy
AWARDS

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (09/10) - (09/27) : [i]Albus Dumbledore, Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy[/i]<p>

Other Info: September is crazy busy for me, I'm all over the place and drowning in deadlines. Will post when i can xx
PMAIM
^
Ellowyn Pritchard
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 04:23 PM
Twenty-Six
Halfblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Kiss me out of the bearded barley Nightly, beside the green, green grass
AWARDS

CODE
[b]PROMISE[/b] (9/19) - (9/25) : [i]Ellowyn Pritchard[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]: Sorry that I haven't been around lately! Work is crazy busy with report cards, field trips and the first round of observations and my own kid is starting his senior year! Good news is, after this week of madness I will have 3 weeks off for Fall Break! Plenty of time to catch up and start new fun!
PM
^
SIRIUS BLACK
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 07:59 PM
Twenty
Pureblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?
AWARDS

CODE
[b]RAI[/b]
(Start Date mm/dd) - (End Date mm/dd) :  09/2017-09/28/2017
[i]Sirius Black, Theodosia Fawley, Rabastan Lestrange[/i]<p>

Other Info: Probably just a week? My roomie's been using my computer and failed to mention that she accidentally broke the wifi adapter on my motherboard. Since I'm not connected by cable and CAN'T, i'm waiting for the part to ship in to replace it.

So....hopefully tomororw? But long term, just in case of flubs, a week.
PMAIM
^
Antoinette Wilkes
 Posted: Sep 19 2017, 10:50 PM
thirty
Claiming Pure
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I regret nothing more than not saying no at the right time
AWARDS
N/A

CODE
[b]LEILA[/b] (Start Date 09/20) - (End Date 09/27) : [i]Characters[/I]Elvira Burke & Antoinette Wilkes<p>

Other Info: Work work work ... after four days away, the office has managed to turn itself upside down. I have to prepare a case and be in court the end of the week due to a stupid subpoena yadiyadiyada. I apologise in advance.
PM
^
Gavin McGonagall
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 11:39 AM
twenty
Halfblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I'm Just Some Dumb Kid Trying To Kid Myself That I've Got My Shit Together
AWARDS

CODE

[b]SR[/b] (9/20) - (10/1) : [i]Gavin McGonagall, Gideon Crumb, Orion Bradley, Jamie MacMillan, Camden Waldemar, Dedalus Diggle, Otto Bagman, Nathaniel Flint, Ioan Baddock, Ixabahn Lovegood and Daniel Wood[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]: Hey! I know I've been absenst, there was an illness sweeping work that I managed not to get so that meant I was working a ton, I'm balancing some school work ontop of that so that's the general slowness. This particular away, however, is for the Jewish High Holy days, so that's actually pretty fun! Just gonna focus on spending time with my family, since we're all together for the High Holies for the first time in a decade! Love and miss you all!

PM
^
LILY POTTER
 Posted: Yesterday at 06:58 pm
twenty
Muggleborn
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
i'll be close behind, i'll follow you into the dark
AWARDS

CODE
[b]DARCY[/b] (09/26) - (09/29) : [i]Ariel Flint, Dominique Gerard, Hollis Honeyduke, Lily Potter, Meredith McTavish, Olivia Zeller[/i]<p>

Other Info: Defending Master's thesis, drinking a lot, then recovering from all the drinking
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Cbox