Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in the year 1981. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
MAY 1981
Warm days, cool nights
Full Moon: Tuesday 19

We’re having a fiesta! Or at least our beans are. This month we’ve got Tequila and Salt and maybe some other goodies coming down the track later this month.
As the world continues to descend into turmoil, the Ministry has declared a mandatory curfew for the whole of wizarding Britain. Stay safe out there, folks!
PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

ABSENCES
THE ADMIN TEAM
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 01:21 PM
immortal
Pureblood
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
These mended bones The storms approach Ever so slowly Out on the sea.
AWARDS

absences

TAYLOR (06/01) - (06/21) : Julian Mulciber

MEEKA (06/13) - (06/23): Alecto Carrow, Gawain Robards, Gwenog Jones

NURI (06/12) - (06/24) : Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy

ASHY (06/18) - (06/25) : Amelia Bones, Ashton Ackerley, Leander Borgin

EMLY (06/18) - (07/06) : Artemisia Robards, Bastiaan Van Dijk, Dai Llewellyn, Dylan Wood, Emmeline Vance, Lyra Bradley, Severus Snape, Xavier Pucey

SR (6/14) - (7/15) : [i]Gavin McGonagall, Gideon Crumb, Orion Bradley, Camden Waldemar, Jamie MacMillan, Dedalus Diggle, Nathaniel Flint, Otto Bagman, Ioan Badock, Ixabahn Lovegood, Daniel Wood, Icarus Yaxley, Arthur Weasley

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (Start Date mm/dd) - (End Date mm/dd) : [i]Characters (full names please)[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]:

Please post MM/DD not DD/MM for continuity reasons! Also post the code if you can, thank you! If you have need to extend your absence or if you're back before you thought you would be, please notify Riff of the change so the list stays up to date.
PMEmail
^
Julian Mulciber
 Posted: May 31 2018, 11:12 PM
twenty-one
Claiming Pure
DEATH-EATER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
i wear this crown of thorns; upon my liars chair
AWARDS

CODE
[b]TAYLOR[/b] (Start Date 06/01) - (End Date 06/21) : [i]Julian Mulciber[/i]<p>

Other Info: Its final exam time, i'll be studying my butt off for the next three weeks so posting will be slow, but i should be able to drop by now and again cause you're all lovely and i'll miss you too much.

CODE
[b]TAYLOR[/b] (Start Date 07/04) - (End Date 07/15) : [i]Julian Mulciber[/i]<p>

Other Info: SO after exams i'm actually taking some time off to travel. I'll be in New Zealand for a short while - hiking and exploring and being a Hobbit on an adventure =]
PM
^
MALCOLM CORNFOOT
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 02:08 AM
FIFTY-SEVEN
Pureblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
the day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy
AWARDS

CODE

[b]NURI[/b] (06/12) - (06/24) : [i]Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy[/i]<p>

Other Info: Sorry i havent been able to post much lately, work's been manic and off to Barcelona today for a much needed holiday! [It's also my birthday present to me;D] Best way to contact me is PM and i will try and bash some posts out in quiet moments xx
PM
^
ALECTO CARROW
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 07:34 PM
twenty-three
Pureblood
DEATH-EATER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
how can you see into my eyes like open doors?
AWARDS

CODE
[b]MEEKA[/b] (06/13) - (06/23): [i]Alecto Carrow, Gawain Robards, Gwenog Jones[/i]<p>

Other Info: Busy time at work! sad.gif
PM
^
Gavin McGonagall
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 12:53 AM
twenty
Halfblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I'm Just Some Dumb Kid Trying To Kid Myself That I've Got My Shit Together
AWARDS

CODE
[b]SR[/b] (6/14) - (7/15) : [i]Gavin McGonagall, Gideon Crumb, Orion Bradley, Camden Waldemar, Jamie MacMillan, Dedalus Diggle, Nathaniel Flint, Otto Bagman, Ioan Badock, Ixabahn Lovegood, Daniel Wood, Icarus Yaxley, Arthur Weasley[/i]<p>

Other Info: Some of you may have noticed that I have not been around - we have been working a little short staffed at work, and currently I'm on a brief vacation before I dive into working a lot of longer shifts! However, we DO have a replacement starting in July, once they are fully trained, I should be back to my normal schedule! Always around discord if you need me, as i have it on my phone! can't wait to get back! I also, of course, do hope to post in this time, I'm just not sure how regular I will be. <3SR
PM
^
AMELIA BONES
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 05:43 PM
thirty-two
Halfblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
better days Are not so far away
AWARDS

ASHY (06/18) - (06/25) : Amelia Bones, Ashton Ackerley, Leander Borgin<p>
Other Info: Just having a bit of a off time lately and this week is my classes final week so I'm going to focus on that this week.

CODE
[b]ASHY[/b] (06/18) - (06/25) : [i]Amelia Bones, Ashton Ackerley, Leander Borgin[/i]<p>
PMEmail
^
Emmeline Vance
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:02 PM
twenty
Halfblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
we are more than our scars, we are more than the sum of our parts
AWARDS

CODE
[b]EMLY[/b] (06/18) - (07/06) : [i]Artemisia Robards, Bastiaan Van Dijk, Dai Llewellyn, Dylan Wood, Emmeline Vance, Lyra Bradley, Severus Snape, Xavier Pucey<p>

Other Info: Slow going! I'm still here but work is picking up and I'm feeling kind of exhausted and run down. I'll be around as much as I can. <3
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Discord!
On IA we use a widget that allows guest posting, sign in with your discord id or as a guest.