Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in January 1981. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
January 1981
Dark skies and flurries.
Full Moon: Tuesday 20

The beans this month are Fire Wood and Ember. Can you earn them both? Following a fairly quiet Christmas season, a new month and a new year sweep in. With it comes a familiar threat, but also a new set of nightmares. With creatures terrorizing the Wizarding and Muggle worlds, people begin to doubt the Ministry’s ability to handle the creature threats they’ve been talking about trying to fix for ages, others are calling for more stringent regulations, and still others are just too afraid to get involved. With tension and fear running rampant, it’s hard to remember that there are bigger threats out there.
PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

ABSENCES
THE ADMIN TEAM
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 01:21 PM
immortal
Pureblood
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
These mended bones The storms approach Ever so slowly Out on the sea.
AWARDS

absences

TIFFANI (11-10) - (11-19) Aeliana Mulciber

- TAYLOR (11/10) - (11/24) : Julian Mulciber, Maximillian Avery, Gabriel Flint, Conor Colebrook, Alistair Pucey, Elodie Bell, Leo Warrington, Ulryk Volkov

RAI (10/31) - (12/1) : Sirius Black, Theodosia Macmillan

LIL (10/13 )- (12/13) : Narcissa Malfoy, Tegan Avery

SNOW (11/12) - (12/18) : Hana McKinnon, Troy McTavish, Minerva McGonagall, Gabriela Reyes Castillo

SR (10/03) - (12/20) : Gavin Mcgonagall, Gideon Crumb, Orion Bradley, Camden Waldemar, Jamie MacMillan, Dedalus Diggle, Otto Bagman, Ioan Baddock, Nathaniel Flint, Ixabahn Lovegood, Daniel Wood

EMLY (11/2) - (12/31) : Bastiaan Van Dijk, Emmeline Vance, Lyra Bradley, Severus Snape, Xavier Pucey

MEEPERS (11/05) - (01/07) : Kyle Ennis

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (Start Date mm/dd) - (End Date mm/dd) : [i]Characters[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]:

Please post MM/DD not DD/MM for continuity reasons! Also post the code if you can, thank you! If you have need to extend your absence or if you're back before you thought you would be, please notify Riff of the change so the list stays up to date.
PMEmail
^
Gavin McGonagall
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 09:59 AM
twenty
Halfblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I'm Just Some Dumb Kid Trying To Kid Myself That I've Got My Shit Together
AWARDS

SR (10/3) - (12/20) : Gavin Mcgonagall, Gideon Crumb, Orion Bradley, Camden Waldemar, Jamie MacMillan, Dedalus Diggle, Otto Bagman, Ioan Baddock, Nathaniel Flint, Ixabahn Lovegood, Daniel Wood.<p>
Other Info: This is not to say that I will not be around or post during this time, but I have realized during the past couple weeks that working full time and being in school is taking pretty much all of my brain power - I do have some down time, but my mind is being filled with so much new information, and trying to hold on to so much old that I am actually having a lot of trouble retaining really basic stuff (feel free to ask T'Pring or Emly some of the dumb stuff I have done and said the last few weeks). I will be taking a hiatus from my JOB mid-December-the end of March, so I should be back in full swing them - hell, I'll NEED IA to take my mind off of school so that it's not the only thing that I am doing. I don't want to lose my plots, but please hit me up Via discord if you want to break something - this is, by far, the longest away I have ever had to post and it makes me both sad and a little nervous to do so. I do intend to drop posts here and there during this time, of course - I have many days off in November where I may be able to do so, and sorry for the diatribe, I just miss you guys a lot. <3SR
PM
^
ROWENA ZIEGLER
 Posted: Oct 18 2017, 04:59 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
N/A
AWARDS
N/A

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (10/18) - (12/1) : [i]Rowena Ziegler[/i]<br />

Other Info: I'm sick with a nasty cold, and these next few weeks are bound to be some kind of stressful due to our garage sale happening this weekend (don't know how I'm going to live through that) and an expo next weekend. I'm focusing all my energy into getting better so I can go to the expo, because I look forward to it every year. :| Agh. Then I'm gonna be participating in NaNoWriMo (maybe). I don't want to fully be away, so I will try to get back to tags and whatnot, I'm just gonna be super slow.

PM
^
NARCISSA MALFOY
 Posted: Oct 20 2017, 03:17 PM
twenty four
Pureblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
N/A
AWARDS

CODE
[b]LIL[/b] (10/20)- (unsure) : [i]Narcissa Malfoy, Tegan Avery[/i]<p>

Extending prev absence as still v unwell

This post has been edited by NARCISSA MALFOY: Oct 25 2017, 08:03 PM
PM
^
Theodosia Macmillan
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 11:57 PM
Eighteen
Pureblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
N/A
AWARDS

CODE
[b]RAI[/b] (Start Date 10/31) - (End Date 12/1) : [i]Sirius Black, Theodosia Macmillan[/i]<p>

Other Info: NANOWRIMO.
I don't actually know for sure if i'm going to be participating in the event, but I do have some meetings lined up this month with some agents. But I do have to finish this manuscript for those meetings, so i'll continue my slow posting for a little while until I get that finished.

discord is a pretty decent way to get ahold of me since AIM is being shut down.

n'stuff.
PMAIM
^
Emmeline Vance
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 08:15 AM
nineteen
Halfblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
we are more than our scars, we are more than the sum of our parts
AWARDS

CODE
[b]EMLY[/b] (11/2) - (12/31) : [i]all the babes[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]:

Worst disaster season since 2005. We’re literally all either deployed or working 7 days a week, minimum 10 hours a day. At some point in the next two months i’ll be starting a new job with (hopefully) shorter hours. Also my grandmother isn’t doing well, and my anxiety is sky high because of it. I’m so sorry guys.
PM
^
Julian Mulciber
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:30 PM
twenty-one
Claiming Pure
DEATH-EATER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
i wear this crown of thorns; upon my liars chair
AWARDS

CODE

[b]TAYLOR[/b] (11/10) - (11/24) : [i]Julian Mulciber, Maximillian Avery, Gabriel Flint, Conor Colebrook, Alistair Pucey, Elodie Bell, Leo Warrington, Ulryk Volkov[/i]<p>

Other Info: Exam season. So semester is almost over and my exams start up on the 14th of this month - so I'm just trying to give myself some leeway so that I can properly study without stressing about leaving threads hanging. I will LIKELY still be around (I say this every time) if needed, and I might be able to get a few posts out here and there, but for the most part I will definitely be MIA.

PM
^
Kyle Ennis
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 07:57 PM
eighteen
Werewolf
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Not looking for somebody With some superhuman gifts
AWARDS

CODE
[b]MEEPERS[/b] (11/05) - (01/07) : [i]Characters[/i] Kyle Ennis<p>

Other Info: Christmas is coming and with it is the nightmare that is working retail. Currently work is understaffed as we have two supervisors out with injuries plus our student employees are out due to exams so I've been picking up shifts where I could to pay off some bills. Even when they return things will be picking up as Christmas gets nearer... plus I have family coming to visit us from Canada for the first time in 10 years... so yeah, the next couple of months are going to be busy. I'm going to try and post when I can but yeah...
PM
^
Aeliana Mulciber
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 01:56 PM
nineteen
Claiming Pure
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
sometimes i ignore you, just so i can feel in control
AWARDS

CODE
[b]TIFFANI[/b] (11-10) - (11-19) [i]Aeliana Mulciber[/i]<p>-

Other Info: Hi! My other away message expired, but uh yeah, I have been having a really hard time these past couple of weeks mental health wise, and to be completely honest I took all but two of these days off work so i might be around, i am trying to work on posts but yeah idk D'= having a hard time not like being brought down or like even getting this away message out. love you all. i totally realize that i owe a good chunk of people replies but yeah =/ idk
PM
^
hana mckinnon
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 10:58 PM
nineteen
Halfblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
To those who got lost along the way, I see you
AWARDS

NAME/ALIAS (11/12) - (12/18) : Hana McKinnon, Troy McTavish, Minerva McGonagall, Gabriela Reyes Castillo<p>
Other Info: I should have put this up a few days ago for this weekend. I have back to back baby showers for me and then there's child birth class and my birthday--Oh and Thanksgiving. I actually may be able to do stuff around then though, but it's iffy. Feeling pretty rundown right now (but I did just make a 12-14 hour round trip in a day...). I hate to do this. I've been struggling a bit. Just trying to get my rhythm back as well as my writing chops while juggling work and preparing for the baby. A lot of anxiety has been alleviated, but there's still a lot of things, health-wise, to get used to. Anyway, long rant and all, but I miss you guys and don't want you to think I'm disappearing on ya all of the sudden. I hope you guys have a great holiday season and I should be back before Christmas! Thank you!

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (11/12) - (12/18) : [i]Hana McKinnon, Troy McTavish, Minerva McGonagall, Gabriela Reyes Castillo[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]: I should have put this up a few days ago for this weekend. I have back to back baby showers for me and then there's child birth class and my birthday--Oh and Thanksgiving. I actually may be able to do stuff around then though, but it's iffy. Feeling pretty rundown right now (but I did just make a 12-14 hour round trip in a day...). I hate to do this. I've been struggling a bit. Just trying to get my rhythm back as well as my writing chops while juggling work and preparing for the baby. A lot of anxiety has been alleviated, but there's still a lot of things, health-wise, to get used to. Anyway, long rant and all, but I miss you guys and don't want you to think I'm disappearing on ya all of the sudden. I hope you guys have a great holiday season and I should be back before Christmas! Thank you!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Cbox