Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in January 1981. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
March 1981
Rain.
Full Moon: Friday 20

The beans this month are the Olympic Flame and an Olympic Medal. Can you earn them both? The start of the quidditch season is here! After a long off season during the coldest months of the year, March at last brings us something to look forward to, with the first matches dragging people out of their cozy homes to watch. All is not well, however, as the dawn of the month has also brought us a brutal murder, and the murderers chilling manifesto is sure to keep more than a few people up at night . . .
PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

call never came, angst . ex-friends
BRYANT DEDWORTH
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:28 AM
twenty-nine
Muggleborn
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
there's a ghost in my bedroom and he's dying to meet you.
AWARDS

Bryant has never been the best at making friends and he was scared of everything at school. So, when he miraculously made one back in seventh year, he was pretty chuffed. That’s where this girl comes in.

Suddenly, he had someone who partnered up with him in lessons and sitting next to him at lunch if her friends weren’t there and talking about Muggle music. He was over the moon and missed the fact that she was never introducing him to her mates. Until the had a rare school dance, and Bryant, thinking that it would be nice to go with his new best friend, asked her to the dance. She turned him down. And laughed. Her friends laughed. Bryant did not laugh. He never knew what exactly happened or why she suddenly wasn’t his friend anymore, but it broke his heart into tiny pieces for a while.

Those few weeks he still asked her hopefully if she wanted to be his partner in potions lessons was probably pretty soul-destroying to watch. This is the level of sad puppy that Bryant is. Because kids are mean and kids in a group are worse.

And now she’s back to turn his life upside down a bit more. They have a lot of things in common. Both muggleborn (or some kind of significant Muggle relatives have influenced her life) and both from the north and they both absolutely love Muggle music, and they actually did bond back in school until it all went a bit wrong.

She’s hit a rough patch in her life (and that patch is entirely open) and she bumps back into Bryant who is still a puppy and more than happy to help her out. Basically, I just want semi-unhealthy reliance on one another and someone to actually get him mad about life and how people treat him.

TLDR Brian needs a pitbull to scare people off.

Face-wise, I'd really love Sophie Cookson because gif, gif but I could maybe be swayed. I might still have some Eggsy/Roxy feels, okay? Age is 29-30 because she needs to have been Bryant's year. Feel free to hit me up on discord, robin#3068 or shoot me a message here.

sophie cookson / debatable - 29-30
PM
^
Wrenna Macnair
 Posted: Feb 21 2018, 01:49 AM
twenty-nine
Claiming Pure
Muggles
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Which one of us will burn until the end?
AWARDS
N/A

<3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Discord!
On IA we use a widget that allows guest posting, sign in with your discord id or as a guest.