Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in November 1980. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
November 1980
Much Snow. Very Blizzard.
Full Moon: Saturday 22

The beans cookies this month are Chocolate Chip and Madeleine. Can you earn them both?

Following a chilly Halloween, November has landed with some decidedly harsh weather. Winter is here early and it looks like it is going to stay. With unusually heavy snows buffeting the isles, life has slowed to a crawl. It is all anyone can do to keep warm, and it is even worse for those without a home as the Hogsmeade refugees at Hogwarts still can’t go home—and how can the town hope to be rebuilt when it is buried in snow? Of course things must get done, but what sort of mischief can our enemies get up to when everyone is hiding inside?

Last but not least, here are some prompts for this month!

PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ROUND TABLE, ROUND TWO
THE ADMIN TEAM
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 08:47 PM
immortal
Pureblood
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
These mended bones The storms approach Ever so slowly Out on the sea.
AWARDS

PLOT BUNNIES, AHOY!

It's been a long time since we've done one of these, so we thought it was about time that we'd put up a brainstorming thread. We've always got some ideas stored away for the proper time, both for events and for the site in general, but we've always wanted Infinite Arms to be a character and member driven site. That wouldn't be possible without the great suggestions and ideas that you all bring forward.

With that that in mind, we'd love to hear what YOU think, and what YOU'D like to do as we move forward.

This thread is for any type of suggestion, whether it be something plot related, something you want to see in the future, something more out of character that you think would work great... really, anything goes! It's always fun to see what everyone is thinking, and you guys play such an important part of making IA what it is.

Have at it!

PMEmail
^
RUFUS SCRIMGEOUR
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 05:55 AM
forty
Pureblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
spare me your judgments
AWARDS

Bloop. Well I don't exactly have any new ideas or suggestions but the thread was looking a little empty.

I thought I might start by saying that I really enjoyed it when we did, i think it was called, 'thread roulette'? It was fun to thread with characters/players that you might not normally interact with. I think it was that long ago that most members where wouldn't have been there for it and it might be something fun to do again? I think it works best when its silly fluffy stuff and not deeper darker plots?

Also, I think people have enjoyed it when we've done Duelling Competition ? I am not sure given the current climate if the Ministry would grant Bedlam the permits needed to run such a event at the club, but then galleons could probably buy such permits. If people are keen I am willing to give it a go at putting one on. The options are a money prize or I have been thinking of the competition is because Bedlam is looking for duellers for an amateur team they want to sponsor and take to amateur dulling events and stuff. But with the second one I guess those who want to participate are doing so with the knowledge that they would become a member of the duelling team.
PM
^
NATHANIEL WESTENBERG
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 01:45 PM
twenty-five
Muggleborn
INACTIVE
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
be something you love and understand
AWARDS

okay i'm sorry that this is so long but....

Creature Attacks – So at some point these were meant to be a thing. We had one or two! It worked out, I guess? I dunno what happened to the rest of the, I’m guessing it was a follow through and logistics issue, but if there’s a way to fix those issues and get these going again, it was a fun idea? I know that the Warewolf population is growing in these parts and as half of the half-vampire population, I’m totally down for that as well. There’s not enough violence in the world, okay?

And speaking of logistic issues…

Site Events – So with the creature attacks and then the most recent call for violence, things have been very very vague. And it seemed to me that some of the hesitancy to participate was that lack of transparency. While I understand the appeal – on some level – of keeping everyone in the dark about upcoming events, it makes it exceptionally difficult to find the motivation to participate when you’re asking us to sort of blindly throw people to the slaughter with no context at all. I don’t know if there’s a way to fix it necessarily, other than communicating more clearly, and again – I understand how that might not be ideal, but I figured it was worth asking if there’s some better way to accomplish a call for victims. Because victimizing my characters seems fun, but blind dedication to a plot I know nothing about seems less fun.

On that note, it would be cool if more people could be involved in events. It seems that recently the only sorts of event for the general public are the feel-goody party/carnival type events. The current event, for example, is pretty limited to the DE/Order set and was only communicated to a very limited number of people. On the one hand – everyone who has a Death Eater also knew that their Order Member/Ministry folks would be involved, on the other those who don’t have a DE on their roster were left completely in the dark (until the end of the month when the action picked up, but even then those who weren’t following a very specific thread at Order HQ/the Ministry still missed out). It seemed very – exclusionary, with only a handful of people really in control of the action and aware of what was actually going on. And that’s not awesome. Again, it’s a transparency/logistics issue and it’d be cool if the darker site events were less exclusive, because there’s like – a war on.

And speaking of war…

THE HOMEFRONT – So it’s a war, yeah? Like, everyone is supposed to be afraid. Everyone is supposed to be suffering. On a whole, the panic doesn’t really seem to have effected IC stuff much, and while that’s not necessarily a terrible thing, it would be cool if we could have some sort of everyday citizen thing going on? Like obviously, I don’t think that people should start rationing sugar or whatever, because that wouldn’t make sense contextually. But it would be cool if there was something that we could work in for like – civilian war efforts. (This is a terrible idea, but the thought of a USO for aurors is a pretty funny one, mostly because I imagine Alastor would want to punch someone). I dunno. I just like war time propaganda and civilian involvement, because we’ve got a lot of citizens running about and it’d be nice if they could plug in to something. (Like rebuilding a candy shop until they all get dead #oops.)

And speaking of candy I actually don’t have a transition for this one. I just like candy. But…

INACTIVES – So at some point in the not so distant past (okay it was two years ago but still) there was a general, loosely regulated twice a month standard for activity sweeps. I’ve noticed that they’re sort of random now (and I also understand that they’re not super great to do) but there have been instances since I got here where sort of major canons were inactive for nearly a month before they were actually placed in inactive status. There have been other instances where want ads have been taken by people who disappear instantly, and those characters also just sort of sit around after their “three weeks being inactive” date and don’t get swept either. And when you wait, you end up with like – 40 inactive members at one time which makes it that much more difficult to actually do it. It would be cool if they were done a little more regularly. Just to avoid all of these not so cool things.
PM
^
MALCOLM CORNFOOT
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 10:47 AM
FIFTY-SEVEN
Pureblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
the day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy
AWARDS

Thank you for setting this up!

I agree with Riff on creature attacks and would love for there to be more ongoing threats on this front. There were a few plots around this which sadly never got going because of inactives/people disappearing, and so i appreciate that some of this might have been my fault for not pushing it. But it takes two to tango and i feel shy/nervous/bad about throwing Fenrir at people without them having planned it in advance!

I also strongly agree on the recent site plots. The drills were a cool idea, but no one knew what to do with them or who was in charge so it was difficult to push the thread. The DEBUILD stuff is a huge battle and plot point, but there wasn't really a brief for it and it wasn't as well advertised as previous events were. Also timings on it were really skewed [again i know some of that is my fault]. I still haven't thrown Dumbles anywhere because I couldn't decide where would be best and now it's the end of the month so... :| I think the site plots work better when people are allocated charries to thread with as we have done in the past.

For the home front idea, I'd be happy for Malcolm to maybe play a part in helping get this initiative going? Could be as a result of the current Hogsmeade attack as civilians have been caught up in it? OR maybe it's something the Minister pushes for and it's something the DMLE hate in terms of policing it? I think we could explore this, and I do think we need to get other characters more involved so it's not just DE/Order/Ministry folks getting all the action.

And new idea: I've recently been thinking about character birthdays and when to update their age in profiles, and thought it might make for a funny/tragic event if there's a huge birthday party [yes i originally thought Albus or Malcolm but doesn't have to be them ofc! I did also think about Dumbles throwing a party for Fawkes' birthday, but that might be a bit too exclusive to the Order] with loads of people, but it gets gatecrashed by DEs or even creatures? [or both?] What do you folks reckon?

I really enjoyed the Dolohov Manor raid, and would quite like it if there could be more of them to make it seem like the Ministry are actually able to fight back, which brings me to:

Last thing I want to ask/talk about is canon and the general direction of the board. I know you want it to be character/member driven, but do we have a rough plan of where we're heading? Albus is in a thread with Minerva at the moment talking about the prophecy, but I'm not sure what action they should take on it? I did think of asking if we wanted to take the Neville-is-the-chosen-one route instead of Harry [being as we're already quite AU], but I'm not sure if you all want to or if it will fit?

Also it would be handy to know which side is more likely to win so we can plot out our characters' future plot, and whether they rise or fall. I mean I have eggs in both baskets so don't mind, but would be nice to have some idea about it...

-Nuri
PMAIM
^
PARRIS PARKINSON
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 09:05 PM
twenty
Pureblood
INACTIVE
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
we’ll meet on a quiet field in our own dimension
AWARDS

Hi everyone. Firstly want to say thanks for the amazing (nearly) 9 months on IA. I adore you all, it's been amazing.

I had a couple ideas to toss in here!

The Homefront
I agree with both Riff + Nuri regarding the severity of the war and it's affects on the characters. Maybe I'm a bit biased, as I tend to migrate to more dramatic plots, but I've been finding it difficult to feel the repercussions of the war on my characters. I think it would be great to increase the over all chaos in general. Just looking at the books for examples--precautionary pamphleting, curfews, mass migration, people disappearing/dying, registries, shops closing, deserted streets, etc. People should literally be fearing for their lives. They should be avoiding leaving their homes. Families should be torn apart. Regular interrogations. Increased attacks. I think something that could help this become a more relevant feature in the every day lives of our characters could be something as simple as random, unprovoked interactions. If your character is out in the street, it's fair game to have an NPC interaction. Or we can create a sort of thread list where members post threads they are open with having some sort of creature or DE attack/interaction (similar to our open thread list, so members know where they are welcome).

I also think, in general, the plot needs to be updated more regularly to reflect the war and it's affects. Not massive plot updates, but maybe news articles.

And there could be initiatives for members to have semi-open threads related to these plot updates, whether it be beans, or maybe something featured in a news article or on a larger plot update.

My last point is related to the site wide events. I think a lot of these tend to over simplify the chaos of the current political atmosphere. While I liked the star gazing party, I couldn't help but wonder where the DE attack was. I also wondered why the Ministry would sanction something like this--seems like a way to get a lot of people injured or worse. In terms of the rebuild event, I received a PM giving me very vague instructions to take my DE to Hogwarts or Hogsmeade. Once I did, nothing happened. I guess I didn't know that it was up to me to create something when I was there, as I just assumed, since I was being told that this was happening, that a site sponsored event was going to happen in the thread I made. Maybe clarifying these points or having it a bit more organized would make sense. There is now a larger scale fight happening around the Rebuild, but my character feels stuck since I had my character in a different place at a different time. I hope that makes sense haha.

Anyway, these are my thoughts! I'd be happy to elaborate or clarify if anything didn't make sense. I love you guys, thanks for asking for our opinions! It means a lot (:

<3 chel
PM
^
PANDORA SELWYN
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 11:45 PM
seventeen
Pureblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Now I'm wide awake and still paying for the poison they sold me
AWARDS

So I guess I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum because I like having non-war related things happening. I mean, sometimes it just seems like every facet has to get bogged down in ennui, and unless an end is in sight, it gets sort of exhausting to keep having to be like "no fun, everyone, there's a war going on." So that's my two cents.

PM
^
ALASTOR MOODY
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 11:52 PM
thirty-seven
Pureblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
WHO’LL HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
AWARDS

I tend to agree with Pandy. I think a balance between war and non-war would be better. Otherwise, we edge into a dystopian hellscape which isn't much fun for anyone.

I am also feeling overwhelmed by the amount of group threads. This is a personal thing for me, probably, but when EVERYONE joins in a SINGLE event thread, nothing is going to actually happen... I feel like threads with just 2-3 people go much faster, you can actually advance the plot. We say "oh, do short posts!" but no one ever does.

I know I have a major character connected to the war but I'd like to do other things without feeling obligated to join a monstrous group event that is not fun.
PM
^
SIRIUS BLACK
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 12:56 AM
Twenty
Pureblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Would it be a sin if I can't help falling in love with you?
AWARDS

Honestly with the war stuff I agree with Jess and Pandy with a balance. Too much on one side or the other can result in tiring out people on either too much fluff or too much plots.

Though I personally think a lot of the war stuff gets forgotten in one on one threads. People can easily keep up the war atmosphere by mentioning things like pamphlets and stuff. If they treat it like a WW2-lite atmosphere, not as heavy, IMO its easy to remember what kind of stuff they would be seeing/hearing.

As far as Inactivity goes, I think a lot of people don't look at the absence board. There are new rules for that which I think help things along, honestly. As someone who has had a lot of random and lengthy aways recently, I know quite well that the Inactivity doesn't exclude people. Even admins get their characters put regularly on the list

Plus characters can be snagged up when they get put on inactive. My guess is that it seems more random since i've had a lengthy amount of time to experience the sharp administration here. I feel the Admin team is really fair on that respect.

I agree that thread roulettes are seriously so fascinating

ORDER/MINISTRY DE CHECKS-
I know there was a plot thrown out there to put a little stress on the Death Eaters. Through the captures at Dolohov and Rabastan and Snape with the Order, the Dark Mark being uncovered.

PMAIM
^
NATHANIEL WESTENBERG
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 02:37 AM
twenty-five
Muggleborn
INACTIVE
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
be something you love and understand
AWARDS

in re: War and Fearmongering
So this is one of those small things that doesn't really change a whole bunch, but still makes a fairly significant impact on canon and seems worth bringing up - when does the mass public stop using Voldy's name? Obviously it's still being used in news releases as recently as this IC month, but I was always under the impression that he was known as "he who must not be named" or "you know who" before the end of the first wizarding war. That seems like one of those tiny things that could be adjusted to make things seem a bit more imminent without seriously altering things? Devil's in the details.

Point of Clarification in re: Activity
At no point did I ever imply that the way that sweeps are conducted is wrong or unfair in any way. I merely stated that I think they ought to be done more regularly to avoid massive backups such as the one the last sweep had. Well aware of the absence board and the new absence policy. But we still had 32 inactives in the last sweep because it was the first one in a couple of months and that's a lot of work at one time. Sorry if I didn't communicate that properly.

in re: Group Threads
Deffos not just you - I agree with Jess 100%. I actually find large groups threads to be rather intimidating and hard to process. And I also think it's completely possible to do important event threads without including every relevant character that might possibly be there. I guess the assumption that your character is addressing a large group doesn't necessarily mean that everyone in that large group needs to post a and then John Smith listened to what was being said post, which seems to be what some of the major event threads last month devolved into. Perhaps limiting those sorts of interactions and also limiting the number of people that can randomly join up new threads? Like have a - "please limit participants to 4" ooc note on threads you don't want devolving in such a way? That way those of us that don't want tons of people have some modicum of control over what we're getting into for big event threads?
PM
^
RACHEL
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 11:00 AM
old enough
Muggleborn
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
this is the song that never ends...
AWARDS

Hi guys! I wanted to say thank you for all the comments/suggestions/questions. We’re still going through them so it might take us awhile to come up with answers.

Feel free to keep posting!
PM
^
IN. ALECTO CARROW
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 01:41 PM
twenty-five
Pureblood
INACTIVE
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
i still remember the world, from the eyes of a child
AWARDS
N/A

At the risk of sticking my oar in, because I’m still relatively new, there’s a few points here that I think are very interesting, especially those relating to site events – ‘cause I find these to be the most exciting parts of roleplaying, due to the massive potential for great collaboration across members, which is the lifeblood of this stuff, and probably why INFINITE ARMS has lasted as long (two years is an amazing feat on a HP site, when I’ve been on a fair few that have died after mere months).

THE OPEN-ENDED SHTUFF Not sure if this is in relation to events themselves or threads in these events, but from my own experience, I work better in threads when I have an idea what they’re aiming towards, because I can lay the groundwork in my posts to build toward that then, and others can do the same. It’s so much easier when everyone is doing something to carry a thread, as opposed to being the only one who’s doing that, and it’s so much more fun, when everyone is giving a little. Again, this is just my own experience, but in my staff days, when these kinds of events were hosted, a general blueprint was great for seeing site-wide events through to the end. Of course, there was no necessity to stick to this, and people often went in their own directions with their own characters, and that was for them to decide.

In order to convey what we had in mind, what we would do was create ‘Group Plot Pages’, with a very clear outline of what part each group played in upcoming events. Taking a HP site as an example, Order Members, Death Eaters, Ministry Officials, etc. The plot pages also provided a place for members to post their own ideas, and because everything pertaining to that group was contained on the one page, it made for a great and easy reference point that all the ideas were contained in. It also operated as a semi thread tracker, with the threads pertaining to a certain group in the event listed, and a summary of that thread. Do you guys have a process where certain staff members overlook certain member groups? I find this is a great solution to avoid overloading staff members, because one staff member could post regular updates around the groups they’ve undertaken as well, which could act as plot updates in and of themselves, keeping everyone in the loop.

Unfortunately, Jcink is lacking in the nifty message chain system that Proboards is equipped with, wherein certain details could be discussed across several members through personal message at once. Take, for example, you want to discuss Ministry ideas behind the scenes, because there is always a risk the group plot pages will become inundated and there will be a need to refine things, you could PM all Ministry characters to discuss these ideas, and the messages would become a chain no different from texting. Then, once refined, the ideas could be posted up on the group plot page, creating a clear path to what the group must achieve.

That being said, INACTIVITY can be problematic when you’re doing so much to get a site-wide going, and I know first-hand how frustrating it can be to come up with all these amazing ideas with so many people, but there’s the odd one or two who go inactive without any explanation and slow the process down. It’s enough to put you off getting involved. My solution for this, while it can be considered exclusionary, and might lend the impression of impatience, was in site-wide related threads, or group threads, to lay down a time limit. If people don’t reply to such threads within a certain timeframe, either bring someone else on board to accomplish what needs to be accomplished, or skip to the next person in the rotation and let the one who was skipped post when their next turn comes around.

I know it might seem pushy, but I think it’s very unfair when people have invested in plots and ideas for their characters, only to be let down by someone going inactive. But on the other hand, I also understand that RL happens, and people can’t be expected to prioritise RPing over that. What I’m referring to are new members, who are, at the risk of tarring us all with the same brush, more likely to disappear without any explanation behind said disappearance. With long-standing members, there’s a general level of responsibility, where they won’t involve themselves in something if they feel they can’t post on a regular basis.

With GROUP THREADS containing several characters, things are only more likely to end up slowing down, so maybe the best way to rectify that would be to have more threads than characters involved in them. What I mean is, rather than having one major DE attack thread, with all DE members involved, maybe spread the attack across a few threads, three or four, and have two to three DEs involved in each? ‘Short posts’ are impossible for me. I haven’t been able to do rapid-fire since I first started RPing, but in event threads, I feel the longer the post, the more you can achieve, the more ground you can cover, and the more likely you are to advance the plot.

NURI’s idea up above about CHARACTER BIRTHDAYS brings up an interesting point, especially characters that have been a part of the site for the last two years, and what’s changed over the course of those last two years. I am finding it a little difficult, myself, figuring out characters that have had such a lengthy tenure on the site, which may or may not be outlined in applications and plot pages. By that, I mean, have these been updated in the two years these characters have been around? Would it be a good idea to introduce periods, during which, things like applications and plot pages can be updated, to reflect the passage of time in terms of age and changes in a character’s life?

Anyway, this was a mouthful and a half 😝 My apologies.
PMAIM
^
MALCOLM CORNFOOT
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 09:08 AM
FIFTY-SEVEN
Pureblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
the day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy
AWARDS

Eeep, I feel bad for getting a bit tag-happy recently and creating a couple of big threads. In honesty I'm with you folks on preferring smaller more personal threads, and think any more than 4 in a thread is crowded, but i did this because there wasn't a lot of information about what was happening last month with the Hogsmeade attack, and simply wanted to get the message out there, and make sure no one felt left out.

Sorry if it was too much, I didn't mean for it to overwhelm or intimidate anyone, and I understand what you're saying sad.gif
PMAIM
^
CHARLOTTE GLADSTONE
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 12:47 PM
thirty-five
Muggleborn
PRESS
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
but you feel it from your heart to your fingertips
kd is Online
AWARDS

Yay! Creature Attacks! Yes plz. I know we need more creatures lol this isn't lost on me. Some ideas maybe just in regards to war stuff? If there is another party, what about a hostage situation? Like Chel said it seems like the perfect place to jump people, especially when they're all in one space. Building collapse? People trapped? In regards to the war effort and what not, I disagree with the idea that things have been pretty dark. That's probably because I've only been on the site for six months but I think the beginning of the attacks on Hogsmeade last month was the first time I saw anything happen. I've had to make my own stuff happen, which one, is not a complaint I don't mind doing it at all and I enjoy that but as far as site wide stuff I haven't seen it.

I agree with Riff in regards to activity checks, they're very hit and miss. For example the last one was over a month ago and even then its hard to determine why some characters get picked for it while others don't because not all the inactive characters get selected. I imagine that's because it's a lot of work stalking through such a huge list of characters? Because it must take a long time my thought is to try and do one every three weeks? Since that is how long a character has before they're considered inactive and it gives the admins more time to remove the previously inactive characters from the site (since I think that's two weeks?). As Rai said characters can be snagged when they're inactive which I agree with the option to do that but the character has to get made inactive first which can sometimes take months especially with peoples abilities to come back and post in an absence when their characters should technically have been inactive weeks ago.

I also get this is coming from someone who has the ability to be pretty active but I think everyone can understand the feeling when their plot is being held up by someone who you can only assume has ghosted because they've been gone for a long time but their character hasn't been touched. It leaves you with that awkward feeling of reposting the want ad while they're still technically a character.

TL;DR Maybe activity sweep every three weeks?

Also since it seems that we have lost two admins and the work load must have doubled for everyone maybe doing a staff search? Even just for mods? That way the activity checks can happen more regularly and you guys aren't so bombarded with stuff all the time with the month changes, the beans, the sweeps, clean up and advertising what not. Less stress for you guys and that has to be a good thing right?
PM
^
DARCY
 Posted: Apr 9 2017, 03:54 PM
twenty-three
A Vampire
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
new phone, who dis?
AWARDS

It's really great to get this input guys, and see the breadth of opinion on certain things.

We do try to find a balance between war and plot-related events and things that are less dark, but there does seem to be a consensus in a lot of these posts that you want more transparency and clarity with site events. That is definitely something we as an admin team can take into consideration moving forward

Keep the discussion and opinions going, we wouldn't have been around this many years if this site wasn't such a big group effort!
PMEmail
^
RUFUS SCRIMGEOUR
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 05:59 AM
forty
Pureblood
MINISTRY
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
spare me your judgments
AWARDS

I like a mix of light and dark site wide events but that just me. I like the break the lighter events give me, a little quick fire silly fun where I don’t have to think to much about things ( but I could give them a darker edge if that was something that I wanted). I also feel that alternating them also helps break things up and with the darker more plot heavy events it gives you more time to finished off those threads and play out the aftermath before jumping right into the next darker plot. If that makes sense? Basically I take the lighter events as being like a bit of a breather while giving me a chance to finish of the previous months events.

Having a character in each key group I always tend to have something to do, but I do now realise reading everyones thoughts that not everyone gets to participate in the darker events so I can see the need for possible more inclusive darker site events.

A while ago a fly in and fly out member did have the idea of something like the 'underground railroad'. I really liked that concept and did think that it could be something that more citizen type characters could get involved in?

Or you know...there is also Dad's Army....

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

OUR AFFILIATES

GO TO TOP