Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in the year 1981. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
April 1981
Scattered Showers
Full Moon: Sunday 19

We have a trio of beans this month! Cactus, Purple Rose and Sunflower. Click to see how you can earn them!
After a disaster-filled April the Ministry has decided to take action, launching an Inquiry into its own employees. Not only that it seems like the various press outlets are taking sides. Who do you believe, the Daily Prophet? Or have you turned to other sources for information?
PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

ABSENCES
THE ADMIN TEAM
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 01:21 PM
immortal
Pureblood
Admin
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
These mended bones The storms approach Ever so slowly Out on the sea.
AWARDS

absences

BADGER (05/25) - (05/30) : Marlene McKinnon, Molly Weasley and Olivia Oakley

KEI (05/20) - (05/31) : Geillis Goyle, Ludovic Bagman, Julija Goyle, Lavarius Thomas

NURI (05/01) - (06/02) : Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy

DARCY (05/28) - (06/04) : Hollis Honeyduke, Honora Cauldwell, Lily Potter, Matilda Vance, Meredith McTavish, Winifred Buchanan

RAI (05/09) - (06/16) : Sirius Black, Theodosia Macmillan

CODE
[b]NAME/ALIAS[/b] (Start Date mm/dd) - (End Date mm/dd) : [i]Characters[/i]<p>
[b]Other Info[/b]:

Please post MM/DD not DD/MM for continuity reasons! Also post the code if you can, thank you! If you have need to extend your absence or if you're back before you thought you would be, please notify Riff of the change so the list stays up to date.
PMEmail
^
MALCOLM CORNFOOT
 Posted: May 2 2018, 02:08 AM
FIFTY-SEVEN
Pureblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
the day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy
AWARDS

CODE
[b]NURI[/b] (05/01) - (06/02) : [i]Malcolm Cornfoot, Fenrir Greyback, Lucius Malfoy[/i]<p>

Other Info:May is a busy month at work and i'm still battling the black dog. I'll be here still and posting, but just in case i fall behind. Please feel free to talk to me on discord though, love hearing from you all.
PM
^
NARCISSA MALFOY
 Posted: May 14 2018, 03:01 PM
twenty four
Pureblood
CITIZEN
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
AWARDS

CODE
[b]LIL[/b] (05/14) - (05/21) : [i]Narcissa Malfoy, Tegan Avery[/i]<p>

Other Info: not as active this week, will try to be on when i can
PM
^
Olivia Oakley
 Posted: May 20 2018, 03:39 PM
Pureblood
CITIZEN
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Badger is Online
AWARDS

CODE
[b]BADGER[/b] (05/25) - (05/30) : [i]Marlene McKinnon, Molly Weasley and Olivia Oakley[/i]<p>

Other Info: Me and my husband are away with friends so I may not be able to post as much during this time. It’s not a definite however and will post if I am able to. I’m not away for long however!!
PM
^
ludovic bagman
 Posted: May 20 2018, 05:02 PM
twenty eight
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
Welcome to the Church of the Epic Fail..
AWARDS

CODE
[b]KEI[/b] (05/20) - (05/31) : [i]Geillis Goyle, Ludovic Bagman, Julija Goyle, Lavarius Thomas[/i]<p>
[b]End of year, Start of summer. My husband opted to spend an extra week with me. I'm still around and capable of posting, but it will be slower than normal.[/b]
PM
^
LILY POTTER
 Posted: May 22 2018, 10:20 PM
twenty one
Muggleborn
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
i'll be close behind, i'll follow you into the dark
darcy is Online
AWARDS

CODE
[b]DARCY[/b] (05/28) - (06/04) : [i]Hollis Honeyduke, Honora Cauldwell, Lily Potter, Matilda Vance, Meredith McTavish, Winifred Buchanan[/i]<p>

Other Info: I am going to Disney World for work! I am not adding a data package to my phone, so whether or not I will be reachable or not depends entirely on the resort and park wi-fi. I will not have my laptop (just a work laptop) so no posts. I'll have my phone buuuuut honestly we are gonna be real busy. I gave myself one buffer day on the end because tbh I cannot remember what our travel schedule is like on the 3rd
PMEmail
^
DORCAS MEADOWES
 Posted: Today at 05:40 am
twenty-six
Halfblood
ORDER
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
you got a heart as loud as lions so why let your voice be tamed
lobke is Online
AWARDS

CODE
[b]LOBKE[/b] (06/01) - (06/08) : [i]Dorcas Meadowes, Macsen Cadwallader[/i]<p>

Other Info: I am visiting my sister in Valencia with my brother. I will probably be around/lurking but no posts for me!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Discord!
On IA we use a widget that allows guest posting, sign in with your discord id or as a guest.