Welcome to Infinite Arms! We are a no word count, character driven, AU Marauder Era roleplay set in November 1980. No one is safe and no one side can claim to be innocent. The Dark Lord has recruited many to his cause, creatures of all types have been attacking citizens and with each passing month the murders and disappearances have increased. Albus Dumbledore is fighting back. He has recruited a select group of talented young witches and wizards to fight against the darkness that threatens the world--but will they be able to resist succumbing to darkness themselves?
December 1980
Happy Holidays!
Full Moon: Sunday 21

Our limited edition beans this month are Mistletoe and Spearmint. Will you get both of these festive holiday flavors before they're gone?

Following a cold and snowy November, the last month of the year is upon us. The Christmas holidays are approaching, and with Hogsmeade remaining closed, people are scrambling to find the perfect gifts for those important people in their lives in other places. Diagon Alley remains croweded at any time that the shops are open, and a Goblin Market has popped up in Wales for the season. It's a perfect opportunity to take care of that shopping before it's too late. It's a perfect time of year to begin to put the past behind us and look forward to the future. Some may be apprehensive, but everyone has the same question: what will the new year bring?

PLOT
RULES
APPLICATION
CANON LIST
CLAIMS
WANTED
BERTIE BOTT'S
TIMELINE
FAQ
SITE CREDITS

Add Reply

Is it too late now to say sorry?, tag: ashes!
Finian Catchlove
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 08:28 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I’m a lost soul, save me
AWARDS

Dear Angel Ashriel

I know you said you weren't offended by the fact I kissed you but I'm feeling uncharacteristically in the wrong about it, so I would like to, once again, extend my sincerest apologies.

(Also hang onto this letter, it'll be worth a lot to someone since apparently everyone believes I'm incapable of admitting when I was wrong).

Sincerely, Finn

@ASHRIEL NOTT
PM
^
ASHRIEL NOTT
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 08:52 PM
nineteen
Pureblood
MINISTRY_A
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
He spake well who said that graves are the footprints of angels.
AWARDS

My Dear Demon Finn,

Forgive my slow response, at first I did not know the origin of the letter and so did not open it. I had been starting to wonder if you had lost my card, I am glad to see that this wasn’t the case, though I hope that we can cut down on interval times in the future.

Are you perhaps suggesting that your letter might be sold on the open market to solve any financial difficulties I may or may not have? I am asking for a friend. I do ask that you send your next with a complete signature for regardless of a failure to admit wrongdoing in the very least I have come to understand that the autographs of quidditch players are worth no small amount of money. Do also include an estimation of the value I might expect on personal receipt of items that have been in your possession.
Ashriel
PM
^
Finian Catchlove
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:09 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I’m a lost soul, save me
AWARDS

Dear Ashriel,

I didn't lose your card, far from it. I suppose I might say that despite my behaviour at the party, I'm not used to this sort of thing (friendships with other men who aren't Quidditch players or something more with other men, interpret at your leisure). The last time I tried, it didn't end well which makes me now, again, uncharacteristically nervous.

If it's signatures to sell at market though, I'd suggest you ask for my teammate Baz's. He's much better known than I could ever hope to be.

Sincerely, Finn

@ASHRIEL NOTT
PM
^
ASHRIEL NOTT
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:22 PM
nineteen
Pureblood
MINISTRY_A
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
AWARDS

Finn,

Do I frighten you? I would have thought your turn as a demon was indicative of the your nerve, or was that all an illusion perpetrated by strange holiday traditions? As for asking you teammate for his signature I think that depends entirely on what value might be derived from the possession of such an artefact? Are you suggesting he is better suited to write letters?
Ashriel
@Finian Catchlove
PM
^
Finian Catchlove
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 07:36 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I’m a lost soul, save me
AWARDS

Ashriel,

I frighten myself more than anyone else frightens me I think.

And I would imagine that I possess a certain amount of daring or else I don't know what would possess me to use a broomstick to chase after a very small golden object while much larger objects do their best to knock me off my broom at top speeds.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Baz sit down to actually write something; he's much better at spoken words than written. Or is this you trying to tell me you'd much rather have my letters, regardless of monetary value?

Yours in curiosity, Finn

@ASHRIEL NOTT
PM
^
ASHRIEL NOTT
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 11:49 PM
nineteen
Pureblood
MINISTRY_A
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
AWARDS

Finn,

Though you speak of him fondly and I am sure he is very good at what he does, the fact remains that I gave my card to you, and not this Baz. I begin to worry that you wrote to me only to tell me of your regrets and not as an overture to renew our acquaintance.

I don’t need the money but I do enjoy the company. I’ve lost touch with so many of my friends of late and I think it is about time I made some new ones, don’t you think?
Ashriel
@Finian Catchlove
PM
^
Finian Catchlove
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:48 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I’m a lost soul, save me
AWARDS

Ashriel,

That was my intention, to tell you of my regrets as you so thoughtfully put it. But I'm also not opposed to, how did you describe it, renewing our acquaintance?

I know a lot of people; most of whom I have no idea who they are or how they know them, but it would be nice to know someone who isn't involved in Quidditch in some fashion. Would at least mean a change in conversation that I would appreciate.

Finn

@ASHRIEL NOTT
PM
^
ASHRIEL NOTT
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:09 PM
nineteen
Pureblood
MINISTRY_A
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
AWARDS

Finn,

Why, I thought we had. Or is this a subtle reference to wishing to converse in person? Certainly it would speed up the proceedings. Very well, I consent. Where would you have us meet?
Ashriel
@Finian Catchlove
PM
^
Finian Catchlove
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:30 PM
twenty-four
Halfblood
QUIDDITCH
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
I’m a lost soul, save me
AWARDS

Ashriel,

Have you ever been to the Wolf, Ram and Hart in South London? Shall we say we meet there next Friday at 7?

Finn

@ASHRIEL NOTT
PM
^
ASHRIEL NOTT
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 05:56 PM
nineteen
Pureblood
MINISTRY_A
APPLICATION
SHIPPER
SANDBOX
WANTED
AWARDS

Finn,

I'll dust off my wings.
Ashriel
@Finian Catchlove
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

OUR AFFILIATES

Accio Cbox